Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Day in Pics!

Fun day filled with typical Saturday activities: running, eating, cleaning, reading, churching, and random dance parties around my apartment!  What else could  a girl want?

Woke up this morning to go for a run and found that someone had lost their keys in my building.  Luckily someone had posted a sign AND lucky for them, I was there to help correct their grammar!  How wonderful to have a teacher in the building!

I decided to go outside for a run even though it had snowed a bit over night.  That belly is going to be gone soon!  Burning it off!
(Walk 4, Run 1)
x5

Ate Breakfast...


Did laundry and cleaned...


Ate lunch...

Had a snack...


Played with my cat...





Ordered Thai...

Watched Ruby and relaxed!  Perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment