Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MONDAY!

Today I'm off from work!  Wahooo!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job, but it's nice to have a day to catch up on things.  Looks like a lot of the people in my building must be teachers or have the day off too!  Everyone's cars are still around.


This morning, I slept in and completed Body Rock workout #1 which kicked my butt!  Then, I went off on a walk around my neighborhood which was a bit treacherous due to snow and ice everywhere!  I only walked about a mile loop.
This is not me- in case you were wondering ;)
After a great workout, I finally got around to have my green smoothie for breakfast- even though it was actually closer to lunch time!
Spinach, 1 cup juice, 2 teas. fiber, 1/2 cup kefir, 1 smoothie pack <3

YUMMMMM!!!!!!

The rest of the day I cleaned, worked on school work, ran errands, worked on grad school, and got organized to sell Scentsy in 2 weeks.  Busy day!  I could stay at home every day and still be crazy busy I'm sure :)

Hope everyone had a nice MLK day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment