Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Morning Breakfast!

I'm on spring break this week!!!  Ten days off to relax, spend time with friends and family, catch up on movies and reading.... SO excited!!!  My friend and I have also started P90X.  I'm doing the workouts but am not following the meal plan.  I'm also starting a running plan so P90X might have to be on my non running days or something once running gets more intense.  Right now I can easily do both.

Here is an easy and yummy breakfast I made today. 



Take 1/2 cup of Fiber One pancake mix and mix it with 1/3 cup plus a little extra.  Then pour it into a skillet on the stove.  Cook it as usual and plate it.  Then in the same skillet, add 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries and 1/8 cup of syurp.  Heat until berries are no longer frozen and pour on top of pancakes :)  Enjoy!

In the past I've also topped them with slivered almonds but I didn't have any on hand today!  Another similiar recipe is to take a Kashi waffle and top it with cottage cheese and the berry mixture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment