Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABCs of Karen!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: A super comfy queen :)
C. Chore you dislike: Putting away clothes
D. Dogs: I love pugs but don't have any dogs.
E. Essential start to your day:  I NEED my morning lemon water to get me started :)
F. Favorite color:  Green
G. Gold or silver:  Silver
H. Height:  5 foot, 4 inches
I. Instruments you play(ed):  Piano, recorder, violin, and clarinet.
J. Job title:  Special ed teacher :)
K. Kids: My school kids and friends' kids are good for now :)
L. Live:  Chicago, IL!!!
M. Mom’s name:  Teresa
N. Nicknames:  Kare, Pantalones
O. Overnight hospital stays:  None just late night ER trips!
P. Pet peeves:  adults acting like middle schoolers with their etiquette
Q. Quote from a movie: Hmmm... not sure
R. Righty or lefty:  Right
S. Siblings:  Scott (21) <3 him!  He is in the pic above!
T. Time you wake up:  If I’m going to work, 5am.  I have a 2 hour commute to work!
U. Underwear:  DKNY<3
V. Vegetables you don't like:  Raw cauliflower and broccoli.
W. What makes you run late: When I loose my keys!
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Jaw after a hayride accident, leg, foot, teeth, and I think that's it!
Y. Yummy food you make:  I'm just starting to get into cooking.  See below for recipes.
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Ocean animals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment