Reeses Peanut Butter Pie-adapted from Une Vie Saine
- 1 Package of Graham Crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 T. butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 8 ounce package frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 18 ounce jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, for garnish
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
1. Make the crust and let cool. Crust Recipe- This crust is SO tasty and smells amazing when it comes out of the oven!
2. In a large bowl, mix whipped topping, cream cheese and peanut butter with a hand mixer until all chunks of cream cheese and whipped topping are gone.
3. Slowly mix in confectioner’s sugar 1/2 cup at a time, scraping sides to ensure everything is well combined.
4. Add milk and beat until well incorporated.
5. Crush Reeses peanut butter cups and mix into recipe.
6. Pour peanut butter mixture into graham cracker crust and even out with a spatula. Garnish with peanuts or Reeses if desired.
7. Set in freezer for at least 45 minutes or up to several hours. Remove right before serving.