Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday and A High Energy Breakfast!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!  It's going to be a busy day for me and I knew I needed to start off with a good breakfast!  One of my favorite breakfasts that I always have on hand is my Yoplait Hemp Smoothie. Below is what you'll need to make it:

In a blender I mix 1 cup of almond milk with 1 serving of hemp protein powder.  Then I dump in the bag of Yoplait smoothie mix and turn the blender up to it's highest speed for a minute or so. 

It's 6 Points Plus for the whole blender full and it fills a tall glass.  I just used up my last bag of Yoplait Smoothie mix this morning so after this I might just use 2 cups of regular frozen fruit.  Yoplait smoothies are amazing but there is a lot of added stuff and the breakfast would be fewer points, less expensive, and "cleaner" if I used regular frozen fruit.

Out of all my yummy breakfast ideas, this one keeps me the fullest and gives me the most energy to start my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment